Marquette will host focus group conversations on the best structure and priority functions of the Lemonis Center for Student Success on Tuesday, April 19 and Wednesday, April 20.
- All students | Tuesday, April 19 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the AMU Henke Lounge
- Food and drinks will be served. E-mail John Suvice-rector for academic affairs and student success, if interested.
- Suburban students | Tuesday, April 19 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at UMA 252
- Food and drinks will be served. E-mail John Su if interested in attending.
- All faculty and staff | Wednesday, April 20, 3:30-4:30 p.m. via Teams
Student ‘intercept interviews’ will also take place at the Raynor Memorial Libraries during the afternoon of April 19th. This will provide an opportunity to hear from students already in the library throughout the day.
Previous focus groups have included the Student Success Coordinating Committee, college liaisons, representatives from campus support offices and academic support programs both on campus and in colleges.
The Lemonis Center for Student Success will provide comprehensive services to students of all majors, academic abilities, and backgrounds to enrich and expand student opportunities – a primary goal of the program at the university. It’s time to get up fundraiser.