BIG is a truly representative and responsive organisation designed to encourage members, new and old, to participate and share – it is only through active participation that the real benefits of membership are maximised.
What will members get out of it?
- Free access to Forum meetings, held 5 times a year in London each covering an important, relevant, issue affecting users and providers of business research. Forum meetings are also held in Manchester
- Networking opportunities to meet other like-minded members in an informal setting.
- Summer and Christmas social events, and AGM
- Reduced rates at the highly respected annual Conference
- Web site - news of the above, plus a searchable guide with information sources and links, directory of members and Research Buyer's Guide online
- A bi-monthly news bulletin
- Knowledge Centre on the BIG website - only accessible to BIG members
- Active communication with members via social media and blogs
- Links to other marketing sector associations and recommendations on conferences and courses relevant to B2B research
- Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin updates